Pisces Love HoroscopePosted on April 11th, 2012 1 comment
As Pisceans are deeply romantic, they can have a fairy-tale like love relationship provided they do not hide their inner feelings and confront their inner fears.
These sympathetic and compassionate souls provide endless emotional support to their partners. They like to see the best in every individual. Plus, they are tolerant and forgiving.
On the downside, those who are born under Pisces zodiac sign (February 19 – March 20) are oversensitive. Thus, they need partners who are careful about not hurting their feeling. As Pisceans are sacrificing and submissive, they are vulnerable to people who take undue advantage of them.
“Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.”
- Elynor Glyn
Pisces in Relationships
- These humble and unpretentious souls are never egoistic in personal relationships. Moreover, they are trusting, generous, kind, and easy to please.
- They are loyal and crave for ideal love. Pisceans believe in long-term relationships. On the flip side, they generally refuse to make the first move.
- Pisceans tend to absorb your vibes and hence, understand your mind naturally.
- Both Pisces men and women are good listeners. In fact, a Pisces man can be extremely caring and attentive towards your needs.
- Pisces women do not push their partners to be overly ambitious. They are adaptable, flexible, and satisfied with your condition in life.
- A Piscean woman does not like to dominate or overshadow her partner; rather she loves to depend on him. Thus, these soft and ultra feminine females prefer loving, caring, and protective men.
- Pisceans make sensuous and erotic lovers.
- They rarely become aggressive or angry but when they do they can have a caustic tongue.
Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac and is ruled by Neptune. Thus, those born under this sun sign are intuitive, spiritual, dreamy, idealistic and altruistic.
They are creative and have a vivid imagination. Therefore, they usually take up a career in arts or music and excel in their work.
However, do not expect your Pisces partner to be ambitious and competitive. Plus, he/she can be too passive and weak-willed.
Furthermore, Pisceans can be unrealistic, undiscriminating, unfocused and even deceptive as they are complex and unpredictable.
They can seem moody and unapproachable at times. This happens more frequently with sensitive Pisces people whose feelings have been hurt badly, either in a past relationship or during childhood.
It protects a Pisces from getting attached to unfavorable matches but also keeps him/her at a distance from someone who can prove to be the perfect match.
Hence, Pisceans need to learn to confront their inner fears and move on. In addition, they are so self-sacrificing that they can be negligent towards their own needs.
As persons governed by Pisces sign tends to think more with their heart instead of mind, facts and logic do not appeal to them.
Pisces men usually require strong yet sensitive partners who can balance their flaws like being impractical and confused. As for Pisces woman, they can become nudging after a while, especially after marriage.
All in all, those who are ruled by Pisces zodiac sign need partners who can help them build their self-esteem and develop self-assertion.
Nevertheless, if you have been smitten by the mysterious and magnetic personality of a Piscean, it is really difficult to get over the charm.
Favorable Matches: Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus, Capricorn
Unfavorable Matches: Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo
I am a Pisces and I find the characterstics you mentioned here are very much like mines.
Leave a reply